advert here

useful gadget

Monday, September 22, 2008

business trip to KL

yesh....i m back again.....sry for late updating and keep u guys waiting so long....nowaday i m quite busy abit wth my business.....well....suppose i m gonna post someting abt the business trip to KL....eventhough don't have any reward to get...but still found something special to me...try take at the pics below...

yesh....i found this at time square......the trans am mode exia.....but not in my list of buying it yet...cause i ady have exia avalance....and also the price is rm165....-.-!! same level wth mg price....
my reward for the trip to KL.....buy this camera from somebody....yesh yesh........i damm like it....bt after this i bankrap already...
hehe...paiseh sbh and arcest.....told you both wrong already yesterday at msn....the brand is olympia wan.....
eventhought it is ady an antik....bt i still my favourite....rm50.
and it's lansi time...some1 present me astrea type-f......very happy niaaaaaaaaa...... xD
and also for sbh an arcest or somebody who is interesting.....the unicorn gatling gun resin kit...i took the pics already.....it comes wth alu wan....and for those who is interesting pls mail me to get the price......my acc is otakublade@gmail.com....that all for today...pls keep stay in tune for otaku's project....

No comments: