advert here

useful gadget

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

my collection

damm miss them but all is at my hometown




the pics all upper wan all is my hometown collection....now i m currently at somewhere so can take them all along together....but don't feel so down...there are more pics below that the models i m having wth me now... :)
my bakuc competition model.....currently is still working on it.....where is my strike-e? are you all trying asking....hehe.....cannot show at here..cause my strike-e is the main in this competition.so...you all will find it out soon
-------------------------- my SD collection --------------------------------

----------------- my next project to be mod is this 3 gunpa....xD----------------

and also part of my room gundam that haven't assembly yet.............still have around 7 box that i haven't assembly take the pics...cause i m lazy....cause juz knock off from my work.........

No comments: