advert here

useful gadget

Saturday, October 18, 2008

8 days to go

arghhh.....derno what i m doing i m doing currently......time ady goes nearby my big day.........arggggggggg....day by day seem passing very fast.....just feeling that the ending of my day almost come....arggggggggggggg...hw come i become like this.....look like i m realli panic abt what is her answer to me in my big day.....guys...as i have saying in my previous post.....the best present for me for this yrs is nothing at all....all is her.....look like it have been long time i never have this kinda of strong feeling to some1 since i have break to my ex 4yrs ago......well, look like she is the one who is keep me drowning her love......argggg.....i also derno what i m saying rite now cause i juz knock off from my work and abit blur blur ady...yesh i work niteshift currently.......and cannot sleep now.......errrrr......cock thing i don't want to talk more ady.....cause this blog is not for me to talking cock.....wanna talking cock better go post at my another blog....just wanna share to all my gunpla kaki bradder that what is my feeling...k.......by the way....before i end here.....present you all 2 songs that i have been currently hear and my favourite....and these 2 song show what my feeling now....pray for me all....pray for my success of goal...pray for me....may god bless you all...
*note*currently won't post any gundam post till after 27th oct.....if somebody is not interesting on my lifestye post is allow not to come at this week......i m understanding person.... :)
my favourite

No comments: