advert here

useful gadget

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

bakuc kits name

yesh i m back again.....just wake up from my sleep...huhuhu......so just wanna to share my bakuc kit ideal to you all...and i also don't know what i m talking now....huhuhuhu...cause still have abit blur blur....by the way i have decide the name for my bakuc kit...what will it be....try take a look for the pic...... and leave me a comment if you guys have better ideal for my bakuc kits name...





















strike noir=the berserker gundam





















strike=ultimate strike













impulse=full armor impulse gundam

and i think i suppose to end here again...cause feel sleepy again....huhuhuhu......so what will it be for these 3 gundam IWSP mod to look......curious ya....huhu then stay tune for my blog...and a announcement at here.....maybe i won't gt in time to finish my these 3 kit on bakuc time...why....is this the que in your ppl heart.....sad news...just receive a call from my company....to inform me that i have been choosen to sending outstation for some training abt 1 mnth.... T.T....so guys don't upset....i promise you all will try the best to finish my kit as soon as possible and show it to you all...huhu....ok la...cock thing no need talk so much.....gonna fall in sleep again.....stay tune for my blog updated ya.....

No comments: