advert here

useful gadget

Sunday, October 12, 2008

birthday present from my singkapoh fren

OMG!!! what the fark....y'day receive this thing as a earli birthday present from my singkapoh fren..i hate them!!!!!!!!fark fark fark.....why they do that to me... :"( .....last week the item i have bought thought to mod it to my IWSP wan....now receive this box y'day as a birthday present...now seem very reluctant to give up mod my valkirie weapon system set on to my IWSP because have this item now.....bt anyway....as what ppl always say....you can't reject a free gift from somebody....xD...guys.....i bring you my birthday present from my singkapoh fren....the macross zero valkyrie version VF-0A/S wth ghost system....also is limited editon from HASAGEWA wan.....
now i have a box of macross jet wth it's weapon set....totally can say is suitable combine for this model....xD.....and also for those i know....where is my this yrs birthday present....huhuhuhu......don't forget oct 27th...is my big big day.......MAREYSIA goverment announce it as a public holiday...feel so happy cause this years whole country citizen is celebrate birthday wth me.. xD